Coaching Case Studies
By their very nature, coaching sessions tend to be confidential, but 'coachees' in the last two years have included:
• The CEO of a national charity
• The Sales Director of a major Information company
• A Plant Director and two European Sales Directors of an international metals manufacturer
• The Finance and Operations Directors of a major Information organisation
• The Finance Director of a large London University
• Two Divisional MDs of an international publishing company
In each case, the coaching had a major impact on the coachees' ability to address the challenges they were facing. It was practical, business-focussed and tailored entirely to the individual requirements agreed with the organisation.
For more information, contact us today.