Founded in 1994, we have covered an exceptionally wide range of work, both in terms of the nature of the work and the size and type of clients we have worked for.
The scope of our work
The type of work we have done has continually evolved over the period, but those areas in which we have had considerable experience include:
* Recruitment at MD, Director and management level
* Learning and development work, ranging from 3-week executive programmes to half-day workshops.
Over 500 people have been through our various programmes.
* Attitude and opinion surveys, covering both staff and our clients' own clients
* Restructuring, involving the management of redundancies
* Internal investigations, covering grievances, disciplinary matters and whistle-blowing
* Coaching of some 25 executives, ranging from MDs to senior managers
* Ongoing HR advice and hands-on support to a dozen smaller buisnesses and charities
The range of our clients
Over the years, we have worked with some 60 organisations, ranging in size from 10 to 5,000 employees.
* Larger clients have included Emap, Timet Europe, CAP Automotive, Mettis Aerospace, PEI Media, Construction Skills, Bauer Media, Groundwork UK, the Institute of Risk Management, Debra, PolymerLatex UK and The Universisty of the Arts London (UAL), for all of which we have undertaken multiple projects.
* Smaller clients have included Relate, the Institute of Internal Audit, the Institute of Risk Management, the Institute of Family Therapy, Rotary and over a dozen SMEs.
We continue to evolve! Most recently, we have majored on:
- Coaching - working with nine people from CEO to Director level in the last three years
- Internal investigations - 14 in the past three years
- Residential management programmes, covering Team-building, Influencing Skills or Enhancing Personal Impact.
Our relationship with national law firms
We also work closely with a number of national law firms when their clients have a need for hands-on support to help implement the legal advice they are receiving. 10 of our clients have come to us in this way, often branching out from the initial HR focus to embrace Development and Coaching work, once they get to know and trust us.
To discuss a specific project – or any other future involvement you may be considering – contact us today.